This page explains the terms and conditions for using our Internet Home Banking Service and provides certain disclosures and information to you concerning the service. Each of your accounts at Dayton Firefighters Federal Credit Union is also governed by the applicable account disclosure/agreement and Truth In Savings disclosure you received when you opened your account.
How To Access Your Accounts:
To access your accounts through our online service, you must have your account number and a password.
The password that is used to gain access to your information should be kept confidential, just as you would keep other PIN numbers and security codes confidential. For your protection we recommend that you change your access password regularly. It is recommended that you memorize this password and do not write it down. You are responsible for keeping your password, account numbers and other account data confidential. If you believe that your password may have been lost or stolen, or that someone has transferred or may transfer money between your accounts without your permission, notify Dayton Firefighters Federal Credit Union at once at 937-228-1614.
You cannot use E-mail to initiate transactions, change information or inquire on your account(s). We will not respond to these types of requests via E-mail since we cannot be certain we are corresponding with you. Please use the appropriate functions within our online service, call 937-228-1614 or visit the credit union for these functions.
There is currently no fee for accessing your account(s) through our service. We reserve the right to impose / change the fee amount, if necessary, after providing 30 days notice to all users at the home banking login page and/or e-mail address.
Your internet service provider (ISP) probably charges you a fee to access the internet via its server. We have no control over ISP related fees.
Available Services and Limitations:
The following functions may be performed by members through the service:
- Transfers: You may transfer funds between your Share or Loan Accounts as the account agreements may allow. Transfers done through the service DO NOT immediately charge or credit your account. TRANSFERS WILL BE EFFECTIVE BY THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DATE OF SUCH TRANSACTION but may occur sooner.
- Account Balances: You may view your share and loan account balances. Because the main credit union computer system is not connected to the internet, it is possible that some transactions that affect these balances, and have been processed by the credit union, are not yet included in the balance at the time you view it. In addition, there may be drafts written against your balance, or other electronic items such as debit card transactions, that have not yet been presented to the credit union for payment.
- Transaction history: You may view the transaction history for any loan or share account. Because the main credit union computer system is not connected to the Internet, it is possible that some transactions are not yet included in the history at the time you view it even though they may have been processed by the credit union. The main credit union computer system is always the official record of account history. The Internet Home Banking service may be updated several times per day for your convenience in viewing account activity.
- Download Transactions: You may download transactions in various formats (as available on our site) for import into personal financial software programs.
- Password Changes: If you are a service user, you may change your password at any time from within the home banking section. For your protection we recommend that you change your access password regularly.
- Check orders: You may reorder checks and/or view and order new check styles available through the credit union. We will not process check order requests if you do not have a checking account at the credit union.
- Transaction search: You may search for drafts and other transactions that have cleared your account. You may also list clearings by date, cleared check number, transaction description or other means. The oldest transaction available will vary but dates will go back, at a minimum, to your last regular statement date.
- Additional Services: From time to time, we will announce additional services which are available through the service. Your use of these services will constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions presented at the time they are announced.
We reserve the right to limit access or cancel on-line access at any time.